Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fall Semester Reflection

1) I often do read other colleagues work when I feel like I am unsure about an assignment. I actually do this a lot because I want to make sure I get the assignment finished and correct. This helps me make sure I have my blog updated and gives me an example for what I am supposed to be doing for my own blog to make it better.

2) I think it makes it easier to go back and look at the assignment over and over again as many times as I need it. I think this course would change because I would need more direction and may not get it all the time by the teacher and the other people in the class.

3) Posting my work for the public hasn't changed my approach on completing an assignment because I always want to be able to complete an assignment. My feeling on the course would change because I would feel like no one else cared about my blog.

4) I think it has because we don't go over the stories as much as using an actual book and collaborating with other people on the story. My learning happens when I am trying to research online for a certain assignment or story.

5) I think our experience is very on the edge because it's an extremely different way of learning and it gives us a chance to be more independent and makes us do more research and exploring into different learning techniques that we have never seen before and many other people haven't either.

6) I respond by saying it is very different what we're doing and can be very confusing at some times but it challenges me to see how hard I can try to complete something hard for me.

7) Their responses are important to me because I want them to see how hard I'm pushing myself to do the best job I can do and accomplish things I never thought I would accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment